Alana Dale-Johnson is a member of Singleton Urquhart’s Business Law Group and focuses her practice on corporate commercial transactions, real estate transactions, wills and estate planning and estate administration. Alana's experience includes assisting small businesses with various matters, from incorporation to drafting of shareholders agreements to corporate reorganizations; working with clients to meet their estate planning needs, including the drafting of wills and powers of attorney; acting on behalf of buyers and sellers of both commercial and residential property.
Alana completed a double major in International Relations and History before studying law at the University of British Columbia. One of the highlights of her academic experience was studying at the University of Sydney for a semester as part of the Student Exchange Program.
Prior to joining Singleton Urquhart LLP in 2007, Alana practiced with the business law group of a mid-sized firm in Surrey.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar: 2005
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia: 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia: 2000
- Director, F.A.Y.S.S. Family and Youth Services Society
- Volunteer, Salvation Army Pro Bono Clinic
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Travelling, running and reading.