Megan worked as a summer student and articled for a mid-sized downtown Vancouver law firm in 1989 and 1990. After being called to the British Columbia Bar in 1991, Megan went to work for a small firm in Surrey where she practised litigation, mainly in the areas of family law and ICBC defence work.
In 1995 she moved to a small boutique firm in Vancouver where she again practised insurance defence work and engaged in some medical malpractice work.
From 1996 until the spring of 2008 Megan worked as In - House Counsel with ICBC Litigation. Since starting with Singleton Urquhart in September of 2008 she has continued working on ICBC defence matters. Megan presently works part time.
- Bachelor of Arts (English), University of British Columbia, 1987
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia, 1990
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1991
- Family Law Mediation course, Continuing Legal Education
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Defence Lawyers
Family, traveling, “Tickling the Ivories”, trying to keep physically fit!