Thank you for the good news and your determined effort to make it so.
Fortune 500 Manufacturer
On behalf of the Corporation, I wish to express our appreciation for the fine service provided by Steve Vorbrodt on this file. Our adjuster has advised me that an excellent contribution was made to the result.
Director of Legal Services
Steve was on top of all the material issues. I would be remiss if I didn’t report how well he handled the file.
Senior Claims Examiner
This was an episode which caused a great deal of worry for me and I must say I felt far more secure immediately when Steve became involved.
Defendant in a lawsuit involving allegations of professional malpractice
Steve Vorbrodt is a Partner at the firm with a practice focused on the areas of professional liability, insurance defence and construction law. He serves clients by striving to provide strategic and pragmatic legal solutions from the onset of every file.
Steve has prosecuted civil fraud claims on behalf of the insurer and has considerable experience in handling complex bodily injury claims. His clients include international, national, and regional insurance companies and their clients as well as self-insureds.
Steve has represented both corporate and individual clients in a wide variety of matters including the defence of:
• professional liability claims against accountants, financial planners, health care and other professionals
• engineers and engineering firms in complex construction disputes
• directors and officers (including civil fraud and conspiracy claims)
• coverage disputes against insurers (including breach of contract and bad faith claims)
• personal injury and property damage claims
• manufacturers and distributors in product liability claims
He acts for clients before all level of court in British Columbia as well as various administrative tribunals, including the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia, the Insurance Institute of British Columbia, the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal and the Human Rights Tribunal.