Singleton Timeline from Past to Present

From our start in 1982 to today, with offices in Toronto and Vancouver and the ability to serve clients across the country, we’re growing and we’re continuing to build our reputation based on a track record of excellence, integrity and hard work.

1982

Firm is founded in Vancouver, B.C. as Singleton & Co. with practice restricted to the defense of architects and engineers.

1986

Glenn Urquhart Q.C. and his construction litigation team join the firm to form Singleton Urquhart with offices in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. Head office moves to 1125 Howe Street.

1989

A.W. MacDonald Jr., Q.C. joined in the Calgary office and firm became Singleton Urquhart MacDonald.

1996

Loren Scott and his team followed in 1996 and the firm was renamed Singleton Urquhart Scott.

2004

Firm moved offices to Cathedral Place at 925 West Georgia Street in Vancouver and continues to grow.

2012

After 26 years of exceptional service we lost our good friend and colleague Glenn Urquhart, Q.C., who will always be fondly remembered.

2015

The firm's management structure evolved and was enhanced by the addition of Blair Lill as our Chief Operating Officer to lead a highly skilled administrative team.

2018

Singleton Urquhart becomes Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel and opens its first Toronto office with the addition of Bruce Reynolds, Sharon Vogel and Peter Wardle to our growing national litigation team.