With today’s global economy and changing workforce, employers in Canada face challenges in both attracting and importing workers at every level from senior executive, professional, specialized trades to entry level positions. Singleton Reynolds can assist in obtaining the necessary work permits for new and transferring employees at every level. We will work with employers and individuals to identify and execute the best immigration options, and guide you through the bureaucracy related to the processing of temporary and permanent work permits.
We have extensive experience in applying for all categories of temporary work permits available under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, North America Free Trade Agreement, General Agreement on Trade in Services, other international treaties and international programs such as the Study Work Abroad Program, Working Holiday Program and other professional exchanges. We regularly assist employees with obtaining Labour Market Opinions, finding exemptions for newly hired foreign workers and professional contractors and identifying the most useful intra-company transferee provisions to ensure all levels of employees are able to work across Canada. We can also provide support for Business Visitors.
We also assist in successful submission of applications through the BC Provincial Nominee Programs and other similar programs in other jurisdictions across Canada. We also provide assistance in preparing and submitting applications for Permanent Residency in the Canadian Experience class, Federal Skilled Worker class, Investor class and for Spousal and Family Sponsorships.
We provide our clients with up to date information on changes to immigration programs and will identify opportunities for fast tracking of every manner of application.
Our Immigration experience includes:
- Facilitating entry into Canada and the U.S. for frequent Business Visas;
- Confirming work permit exemptions for After Sales Service providers and other exempt categories of workers;
- Obtaining work permits for intra-company transfers of executive, managers, employers with Specialized Knowledge, professional consultants and other employers/contractors exempt from requiring a Labour Market Opinion;
- Guiding employers through the posting requirements and applying to Service Canada for a Labour Market Opinion including group applications;
- Spousal work permits;
- Permanent Residence Applications under Provincial Nominee Programs, Canadian Experience Class and Federal Skilled Worker programs;
- Spousal and family sponsorships;
- Rehabilitation Applications (for those inadmissible because of a criminal record);
- Temporary Resident Visas and Temporary Resident Permits
- Troubleshooting at problems at port of entry;
- NEXUS applications and appeals.