Our group has learned through experience that workplace disputes can have a profound personal and financial impact on all involved, including: loss of valued personnel; economic impact on business; the potential destabilization and fragmentation of the work environment; and the potential for detrimental impact on business reputation.
Our Group members focus on taking a preventative approach to workplace related issues and disputes. This includes strongly drafted agreements, consistent and appropriate workplace training, effective and current policies, and the use of mediation and alternate dispute resolution techniques.
We frequently represent clients at all levels of court and at various tribunals as well as in bargaining and non-traditional settings, including mediations and arbitration.
Our expertise includes:
- Drafting & Implementation of Employment Agreements
- Policy Drafting, Training, & Implementation
- Workplace Investigations
- Protection of Confidential, Trade Secret, and Work Product Information
- Mediating Workplace Disputes
- Human Rights
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Standards
- Workplace Related Immigration